Monday, February 21, 2011

Mini-Goals

Emily,


Ok, the saturday day drinking needs to stop. Seriously, this is the 2nd outdoor festival in 2 weeks where the beer was flowing and I didn't keep track at all. I never ended up weighing in last week so I have no idea what these two beer festivals have done to my progress and I'm sure you can imagine how devastated I'll be if I gain this week. But it's my own fault. I am still super dehydrated from the weekend and I'm trying to drink 2 gallons of water today just so that I'm not retaining water at my weigh in. I'm on my 5th tervis tumbler today. Still need to hit probably 2-3 more before I leave, and of course pee right before I weigh in. Do you do tricks like this on your weigh-in day?


How did last Thursday go. Please tell me you went and weighed in. Hopefully you've seen a loss?


I know I've mentioned this to you before but I need to write it out again so that I can keep it in the forefront of my mind. My mini goals:
  • Lose 15 total pounds before I visit Sam in Chicago (March 24): Well, we're almost in March and depending on how well I do tonight, this might be a tough goal to pull off. I was down 8 lbs 2 weeks ago but if I'm back up then I'll need to lose more than 8 lbs in about 4 weeks. Something that's attainable but not easy.
  • Lose another 10 lbs by my friend's wedding (May 14): I'll have approximately a month and a half from the Chicago trip to pull this off. It'll be tight but so will my dress if I don't make this happen.
  • Lose another 5-10 by the fourth of July: I'll have to see just how difficult this will be. Last time I did WW, I completely lost focus and could NOT break the 130 mark. I'm not sure I'll be able to do it this time either, but I'd like to think I can. I'm tired of feeling frumpy and gross in a 2-piece. Especially when I've got 2 roommates who look amazing in bikini's. And by the time July 4th rolls around we'll all be showing some skin so I'd rather not feel flabby next to my friends. Part of this has to do with toning up. And part of it just has to do w/ eating better.
So...those are my mini goals. I think they're attainable and definitely something I'm going to work my ass of for over the next 3-4 months.


Have you set mini-goals for yourself? What are they??


Ok, I've been procrastinating long enough, back to work on this glorious President's Day. Ciao!


~Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment